Wahoo!!!!! How exciting!!!!!! Congrats!!
HURRAY!!!! I am so excited for you!
Okay, I have no idea who Camden is, and why I keep posting with a different name...sorry about that ....I am not on my computer at home.... Anyway exciting!
Yay! im so excited for you! maybe that will give me hope someday!! Congrats! This is Jamie Hafen by the way!
Congrats! That's awesome. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you.
Yay! That is so exciting.
Heck yeah, start buying girlie stuff!
Yea!!Have fun with that buying clothes for girls is so much more fun.
I haven't checked blogs for quite some time, Congratulations!! You will love having a little girl:)
oh, dear......you are in for such BIG TROUBLE!!you will absolutely love it, though.congrats to you and yours, lady!
Post a Comment
10 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
Wahoo!!!!! How exciting!!!!!! Congrats!!
HURRAY!!!! I am so excited for you!
Okay, I have no idea who Camden is, and why I keep posting with a different name...sorry about that ....I am not on my computer at home.... Anyway exciting!
Yay! im so excited for you! maybe that will give me hope someday!! Congrats! This is Jamie Hafen by the way!
Congrats! That's awesome. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you.
Yay! That is so exciting.
Heck yeah, start buying girlie stuff!
Yea!!Have fun with that buying clothes for girls is so much more fun.
I haven't checked blogs for quite some time, Congratulations!! You will love having a little girl:)
oh, dear......
you are in for such BIG TROUBLE!!
you will absolutely love it, though.
congrats to you and yours, lady!
Post a Comment