The company and the bus ride are usually the best part of the whole trip!
The good deals and the food are also a perk!
Can't wait til next year!
wow, I thought I did my hair that morning!!! GREAT PIC!
It really was way too much fun, I had a blast! Send me your email conchito21@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite to my much less traffic private blog! :) Because I totally stalk yours!
I'm glad you had fun. Wish I would have been there.
Post a Comment
3 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
wow, I thought I did my hair that morning!!! GREAT PIC!
It really was way too much fun, I had a blast! Send me your email conchito21@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite to my much less traffic private blog! :) Because I totally stalk yours!
I'm glad you had fun. Wish I would have been there.
Post a Comment