I can only imagine the "fun" these two will have someday.....
They are only 7 months apart and soon they will be BFF's...I'm sure of it!
Morgan and I timed it just right with all of our kids...I don't think either of us really planned it that way...but we're glad that we have cousins that are also our Best Friends!
I think that the big man up stairs knew that iff we didn't match there would be consequences! Oh wait what about the 4th one I want to have... Hmm guess you better get thinking about it!
2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
How cute are they...I can't believe how fast they grow up!
I think that the big man up stairs knew that iff we didn't match there would be consequences! Oh wait what about the 4th one I want to have... Hmm guess you better get thinking about it!
Post a Comment