Monday, October 18, 2010

Haunted Canyon

Grandma Lainie and I decided to take the boys for a quick trip up North to ride the Heber Creeper through the Haunted Canyon.  It was a blast!  The boys loved it...and (I think) relieved when it was over and it wasn't TOO scary!
The trees were so gorgeous...I love when all the colors are changing...it's amazing!
We caught a glimpse of a ton of deer coming down the mountain...can't really see them, but we did!


Gotta have hot chocolate while waiting...pretty chilly...
Patiently waiting....


Broc taking pictures...and taking heads off...

Heber D. Creeper workin the crowd...he came up and talked to the boys and they were stone cold....Broc was way too cool to be scared and Brayden was in SHOCK...Mr. Creeper ended up moving on b/c he said Broc was starting to creep him out...He was hillarious!  

Grandma and Brayden waiting for the train to start moving...

Practicing his scream.....

standing at the gate....


Thanks for the fun trip Grammy!

0 Stalkers Showing Their Love: