Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer Bucket List

The boys and I typed up a summer bucket list the week after they got out school.  
We are slowly trying to check things off the list. It is a little hard to find things to do clear out here in the sticks...where we live. But we have managed to check off a few.  
The most recent was a family hike = let the boys climb around the honeycomb rocks in the campground at the reservoir..hey it worked for them....and another ones was going to the reservoir...so we checked off 2 for the price of 1.   
The boys had fun climbing all over the rocks....then we went up to the reservoir and they walked in the water looking for something to catch...Brayden did catch a frog.










1 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I need to make a bucket list too. The summer is flying by and there is so much I want to do. Cute pictures of the kids. Can't wait to see everyone this weekend.