This year we took the King of all ROAD TRIPS! And it was so much fun! We started out and headed to my Dad's in Ogden. Grandpa Rick took the boys to CARS 2 and me and Jed shopped at the mall and found me some CHIK FIL A...my fave! Then the boys got to tour around on Grandpa's golf cart and putt around a little. The next morning we headed to Idaho to see my Grandma and Grandpa. It's always fun to go back to the town you remember as a little kid...I love it there. The next morning we took off to Yellowstone. It's a long way around that area, but it is BEAUTIFUL!
We drove through Yellowstone and spotted quite a few buffalo...and a GRIZZLY bear! So exciting! We saw Old Faithful erupt....and then headed to Jackson Hole. We had a yummy dinner and bought everyone a T-shirts and souvenirs. Then we took a scenic route back to civilization. We saw lots of pretty country we had never seen...and planned our next years vacation spots.
The next morning we were up and at em again...LAGOON! We had a fun day at Lagoon and Lagoon A Beach. It was fun to spend time with just our little family! I wish I had a notebook to write down all the funny things the kids said along the way! We had such a good time!



2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
Sounds like so much fun! I am glad you are back though, it was a lonely weekend without you guys.
So fun! I have been wanting to go to Yellowstone for a few years and now I want to even more!
Post a Comment