Ahhh...our Braydo...such a joy! He is always making us laugh...without trying! He is completely honest and so innocent..I love that! He decided we would go see AVENGERS at the theater and Pizza Factory for his #6 Pizza! We had a lot of fun!
He asked for a RIP STIK and is already trying to learn how to do it...with a motorbike helmet for protection, since he just took a nosedive off the treadmill a few nights ago...
He saved up his money and sold his Nintendo DS so he could have enough for an IPOD touch. He was able to get a case and new ear buds with his gift card from Grandpa Rick and Grandma Julie!
He came into my room right when he woke up the morning of his birthday...I said Happy Birthday bud...and he said..."Mom, do I look any taller?"...and if you know Brayden then you know he said that with the total seriousness.....He cracks me up!
OH BOY!
WE Love you BRAYDO! Happy BIRTHDAY!



0 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
Post a Comment