Sunday, September 9, 2012

Vegas

Jed and I have always wanted to try the Tournament of Kings show in Vegas...so this year I booked it!  It was our anniversary/mini family vacation.  
 This was our dinner....it was so yummy and we had to eat it with our hands...so much fun

We stayed at the Excalibur and took the kids to the arcade.....where they wasted some money and had fun doing it!

 We took in the sights...
 And watched the 3D M&M movie....

 Got a yummy Coke and Icee's at the coke store....
 We took the kids to the Bass Pro shop and this may have been the highlight of their whole trip...and Jed's!




 My Mom was able to come along and watch our kids so we could go out....so the girls were able to go see WICKED.  We had a blast...it was Amazing!  I love love loved it!
 and my Wicked cupcake...yumm!
Thanks to GMA Lainie for making all of our trip possible!
  She is always willing to go and do whatever we ask....Love ya Mom!

0 Stalkers Showing Their Love: