The newest temporary member of our family:
Baby Kate

My brother Konan and his wife Robyn have awesome benefits with her job and went on a 3 week cruise to Turkey, Istanbul, and end up in Greece....rough life huh! When I first heard of their choice of destination...I wondered "what the heck do they want to go there for"? But I have since seen pictures of the places they will stay and WOW! IT's amazing the things they are able to see and do....AND bonus for us...we get to play with kate for a lot of the time they are gone. Grandma Lainie will split the job with Grandma Bywater...and we get her for just a few days in between.
My boys LOVE her.....Broc already asked if we could keep her in our family....I told him that her Mom & Dad would probably miss her...and he said "Ok, but when we have a baby sister...I want to name her Kate."



1 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
How fun! Yes, girls are great. But a lot of work and drama. I'm already learning that. LOL
Post a Comment