
Me and the boys had a fun weekend up at the ranch. They had fun running around and getting dirty....eating smores....grilling burgers....Jed on the other hand....had a fun weekend working in the rain....getting overtime!
Thursday night...Grandpa Rick snuck in while we were asleep.
Friday...we visited Grandpa Rick for a bit....did our shopping in SG and then headed to the ranch for a nice evening of burgers and smores.
Saturday... we got totally rained out at the ranch and came home for an impromptu spaghetti dinner...(F.Y.I. go buy a Boboli pizza crust, cover with mozarella cheese, Broil...and make homemade ranch to dip.....Yummo)
Sunday...I "got" to talk in church and was glad when that was over....
Monday...we went swimming in SG with Baby Kate and then had to drop her off at her other grandma's...that was sad...like dropping off one of my own for week....then Monday night we got a bonus....Kurt and Kim stopped on their way home from up north and we had a yummy BBQ and the boys got to have a sleepover in Broc's room....They are like a bunch of girls giggling until midnight....Fun though....
Now it's time to gear up for summer...this week is Youth Conference...we're going on a pioneer trek!



2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
Hi! I was just updating my blog when yours came up! How do you get your pictures to go in a square like you do? It is so cute and I am challenged when it comes to those things.
Thanks again for helping tend Kate. We owe you big time. Those pictures of Kate on the recliner are so cute, I want a copy!
Post a Comment