I can't wait either! I've never seen that picture. How cute is that? I can see the boys in her, she is going to be a cutie! When I hit about 5 weeks left I was freaking out about how fast the time went by! She will be here in no time.
It will go slow...until you look back on it and it will seem to have flown by! Pretty soon she will be telling you "mom on my next b-day I will be double digits!" Yikes I know...I'm there. Enjoy every minute *sigh*
Exciting! I can't wait to see her! Diana's right, it will go slow, than you'll turn around and wonder where the time went! Of course I'm sure you already know that having had two kids already. :)
I can't wait! It will be fun to see if she ends up looking like Gracie at all. Your dad and Julie stopped by for a visit yesterday and could not get over how much she looks like a "Palmer". Good luck and hang in there!
5 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
Yeah hopefully it does go by fast. The last few weeks seem to drag on forever.
I can't wait either! I've never seen that picture. How cute is that? I can see the boys in her, she is going to be a cutie! When I hit about 5 weeks left I was freaking out about how fast the time went by! She will be here in no time.
It will go slow...until you look back on it and it will seem to have flown by! Pretty soon she will be telling you "mom on my next b-day I will be double digits!" Yikes I know...I'm there. Enjoy every minute *sigh*
Exciting! I can't wait to see her! Diana's right, it will go slow, than you'll turn around and wonder where the time went! Of course I'm sure you already know that having had two kids already. :)
I can't wait! It will be fun to see if she ends up looking like Gracie at all. Your dad and Julie stopped by for a visit yesterday and could not get over how much she looks like a "Palmer".
Good luck and hang in there!
Post a Comment