Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The bedding is DONE!

This baby can officially come....the crib bedding is completed!Thanks to Morgan's Mom...my bedding is finished...and GORGEOUS! I love it so much! She was so nice to offer to make my bedding! I just had to do the quilt and it took me an entire day! I am not the best decision maker, so every step I took had long breaks in between! I am so happy with the way it turned out...
After many hours of deciding on fabric...it's exactly what I imagined!
Come on down ♥Lainey♥!

4 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

susiefarns said...

I absolutely love it. Good pick! I can't wait to see her.

Jared & Shannon said...

Love it! Can't wait until she is here!

Kati Atkinson Vollmer said...

Love it! That's adorable! I made Lainey's bedding and it so did not turn out very cute. (Is that what you're naming your baby?)

Anonymous said...

So adorable....it's getting very close, I am sure you are so ready! Can't wait to see pics of miss Lainey~