Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Wall

My awesome SIL, Kim, sent me all of this cute vinyl for Lainey's room. I still have tons of paisley to put up....just trying to decide the best way to do that. I also made a cute valance to match the bedding...it is yet to be hung...but SO CUTE!

6 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Jared & Shannon said...

That is sooooooooo cute!!!

Kati Atkinson Vollmer said...

I LOVEEEE it. I think I need one!

Unknown said...

It matches perfectly! Very, very CuTe!!!

Pam said...

Cute cute! Naming her after your mom? I like it! I just send the package of clothes and you should get it Thursday. Hopefully there's something in there you like, or just give it to someone else.

Trisha said...

That is so cute. What a Martha you are.

The Nebs said...

Hey This is Mike. I am Tammy Gardner's husband. I have seen an old friend of mine on your blog. Her name is Michelle (Christiansen). She went to Snow Canyon and graduated in '98. We had a friend pass away yesterday and she was close friends with him and I wanted to make sure she heard. Please have her call me if possible. Thanks! 668-7756