Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lainey is HERE!


Lainey is here and she came in a hurry!

We weren't scheduled to be at labor and delivery until 8:30 am on Thursday, but the phone rang at 5:30 and we were up and out the door within a half hour. We got in our room around 6:45 am and they started the process! I had to have antibiotics before I could deliver, so that process began....and it was probably the worst part of the whole delivery!

7:30 Antibiotics started
8:00 Petocin started
10:45 Epidural
11:30 Dr. Lunt checked me and my water broke
....I was a 6 and 90%
...he said "see ya around 1:00" and Jed said "mmm...maybe more like 12:27"
...Jed is never wrong!
12:19 Dr. Lunt came flying in....3 pushes
12:25 Lainey was born at

{ahh...so close Jed}

♥Lainey J Gardner♥
7 lbs. 11 oz.
20 inches

7 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you r home so fast! Lucky!!! She is just adorable!

Amy F said...

Congrats! She is beautiful...love her name too! Too bad we missed seeing each other in the hospital by a week! Amy (oscarstew)

alemap said...

Congrats! She is beautiful and i absolutely love her name.

Pam (I used to work with your mom)

McQuivey said...

Congratulations, she is very cute!

Diana said...

Congrats! She is a cutie. Gotta love those fast labors.

susiefarns said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I love all the pink and the cute knit hat.

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!!! Congratulations..