Broc got his cool new diggs as a prize at school, b/c all his awesome grandmas and grandpas ordered WAY too many magazine subscriptions that they didn't really need just so they could help out Broc and his school!
Thanks GRANDMA's & GRANDPA's!
Uncle Terron brought over a helmet and gloves for the boys to use with their new new motorbike~ I think they like wearing the helmet better than they will actually like riding the bike....we shall see!
And "Wittle Whiney Wainey" as Jed and the boys call her...HATED her first bath!!! Never seen a baby hate the bath that badly!
Uncle Terron brought over a helmet and gloves for the boys to use with their new new motorbike~ I think they like wearing the helmet better than they will actually like riding the bike....we shall see!
And "Wittle Whiney Wainey" as Jed and the boys call her...HATED her first bath!!! Never seen a baby hate the bath that badly!
LOVING HER!



2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
Lainey is so freaking adorable! I can't wait to see her!
Wow! What a doll! She definately has more hair than Broc did!
Post a Comment