I AGREE 10000%! I'm starting to think this baby is going to hold on for the long haul! If I do the math, compared to the other two's birth dates, this one could be here the 10th.....which is 35 weeks, and if I go past, I think I'll literally go INSANE!!!!!! Good luck! Can't wait to see the pics. I love the room and bedding!
4 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
I AGREE 10000%! I'm starting to think this baby is going to hold on for the long haul! If I do the math, compared to the other two's birth dates, this one could be here the 10th.....which is 35 weeks, and if I go past, I think I'll literally go INSANE!!!!!! Good luck! Can't wait to see the pics. I love the room and bedding!
Good luck with everything, I can't wait to see her.
I can't wait for you! It's so nice to be done! I hope yours goes as smooth as mine!
How cute all the bedding is! I bet you are excited for a girl, after all those boys! Good Luck!
Post a Comment