We kicked off the weekend with a cookout in the wash down at the farm. The guys built a fire that kept us plenty warm and they cooked up some dutch oven potatoes and chicken that was sooo greasy and yummy! We always have such a good time together! We're lucky to have such fun friends! The fire turned a little dangerous toward the end of the night with fire jumping, exploding pop cans and a game of "hot coal ball"??? We all returned home safe....and I am again the group scaredy cat!
Saturday morning was the city Easter Egg Hunt and it was rainy so they pulled it into the gym at the school. It worked out pretty well. A lot of candy was acquired! 

When we got home Saturday night....we dyed easter eggs and I did one last egg hunt for the boys....Zero Gravity...this is the funnest thing! There are glow in the dark eggs, eggs hanging from string, eggs with suction cups on them and eggs with sticky tape.....I was hanging them and sticking them upside down and everywhere! AND I made him find them in the dark with a flash light! FUN!
Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!

Saturday afternoon we braved the cold and rain and headed up to the reservoir and had a picnic in the Honeycomb rocks. I have to say...we threw together a pretty good spread of food....The boys had a blast running and climbing on the rocks....and Jed decided to climb a huge pine tree....he's crazy!

The eating did not stop there....we then headed over to Jed's Mom's for a another cookout! She always does a fun treasure egg hunt for the kids and gets them fun prizes!

When we got home Saturday night....we dyed easter eggs and I did one last egg hunt for the boys....Zero Gravity...this is the funnest thing! There are glow in the dark eggs, eggs hanging from string, eggs with suction cups on them and eggs with sticky tape.....I was hanging them and sticking them upside down and everywhere! AND I made him find them in the dark with a flash light! FUN!
Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!



1 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
you sure have your hands full. Cute family:)
Post a Comment