I am totally a stalker!!! Sorry I found you blog and so I wanted to send a little message and invite you guys to look at ours if you want. WOW you boys are getting so big...and WAY TO CUTE! I have to say I was pulling for the name Brayden the whole time I was pregnant, but Jesse wouldn't back down, oh well Cameron fits just perfect! Hope you guys are doing so good!
1 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
I am totally a stalker!!! Sorry I found you blog and so I wanted to send a little message and invite you guys to look at ours if you want. WOW you boys are getting so big...and WAY TO CUTE! I have to say I was pulling for the name Brayden the whole time I was pregnant, but Jesse wouldn't back down, oh well Cameron fits just perfect! Hope you guys are doing so good!
Post a Comment