
I found a few pics on my phone.....The boys had a ball playing in the yard and around the shop at my Grandma & Grandpa Palmer's house. Anytime they were missing....we could find them in the Combine. Jed taught them all about pine cone fights and the boys loved chasing "Lady" the dog and all the many kitties around the yard. I have always loved my Grandpa's yard...he takes such pride in it. A few months ago....his huge shop burned to the ground....it was so sad b/c we all knew it was his pride and joy....even though he doesn't farm any more he loved having it there for others to use. I don't know if he has ever TRULY retired! Well when we went to visit last month...he had a new shop built...just a smaller version of the same thing...I wish I had taken a picture of it...it turned out so nice. He was able to go buy all new tools and shop equipment. His shop is always perfect and all the tools hung up perfectly....I am always teasing Jed and calling him "Neldon" (my Grandpa's name) b/c they are SO similar..of course he loves it and takes it as a compliment!



1 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
Oh I so remember there house, and gas pump ;) Those days were a blast! Sorry to hear about the fire, but brighter side is the new stuff at least that's my outlook (gotta find the positive).
Post a Comment