skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Coyote Calling...
Broc had never really been too interested in going with Jed when he goes out hunting, so when he told us he wanted a camouflage shirt and he wanted to go out with "the boys"....we jumped on it.
We got him a shirt and some hiking shoes and he was so excited. When they got out there and Dad was telling him to "shshsh" the whole time and they had to walk awhile....I think he was second guessing his decision. When they got home I talked to him and when I explained that it was just fun for him to be out with "the boys" relaxing...he turned his attitude around....he likes being out with the boys.
2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
So cute! spending some quality time with dad. I bet Jed loved it.
That's too cute. You got to love that they make camo for kids.
Post a Comment