Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What a kid!

I couldn't be more proud of Broc today. He started 1st grade and he is SO excited...
well mostly for lunch and recess on the big playground. At his school the kids are not allowed in the halls before the bell rings, so they either have to stand in line by their outside door....or wait in the lunch room. I offered to walk him to his outside door, but NO he wanted to find his own way. So in the front door to the hallway he goes.....hopefully he doesn't get in too much trouble and finds his way. He has A LOT of his DAD in him.
Good luck in 1st grade bud..... I know you'll do great!

3 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Jared & Shannon said...

First day of first grade! I wonder how he is going to like going all day.It made me get a little sad and he isn't even my kid! I am a proud aunt though!

Diana said...

Aww...what a little Jed! Hope he has a great first day...even more important hope he wants to go back tomorrow :0)

hunt-family said...

It kind of makes me want to cry! I don't want them to grown up! And I am not even his mom....He is a pretty cute kid though!