Since you want a girl so bad... I hope you get a girl!!
I hope it's a girl!! That would be so much fun for you!!!
Nice that Konan tells me nothing!!! I had no idea! Congrats! I hope it's a girl, so Kate wont be as out numbered.
Its going to be a girl!
i'm going with GIRL.just because it's all i know 'round here.good luck!
You would have such a cute little girl. As long as it is healthy right.
Wow I didn't even know that you were pregnant! Congrats and good luck with the ultrasound. I am all about boys and I would love a girl too.
Post a Comment
7 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
Since you want a girl so bad... I hope you get a girl!!
I hope it's a girl!! That would be so much fun for you!!!
Nice that Konan tells me nothing!!! I had no idea! Congrats! I hope it's a girl, so Kate wont be as out numbered.
Its going to be a girl!
i'm going with GIRL.
just because it's all i know 'round here.
good luck!
You would have such a cute little girl. As long as it is healthy right.
Wow I didn't even know that you were pregnant! Congrats and good luck with the ultrasound. I am all about boys and I would love a girl too.
Post a Comment