A week or so before school started....we decided it was time for hair cuts,
b/c they were both starting to look like little girls! 

Brayden's long hair is a popular feature among family,
so we decided to just trim it up a tad.



Broc is also liking the long locks for some reason,
so his got a little trim as well. 
They loved going to the "hair cuttin' place". I am usually the one that does it, but I only know how to do a buzz. So, this time we thought we better leave the long hair up to the professionals. Mikell did a great job and they now look like BOYS!

They loved going to the "hair cuttin' place". I am usually the one that does it, but I only know how to do a buzz. So, this time we thought we better leave the long hair up to the professionals. Mikell did a great job and they now look like BOYS!



1 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
Cute boys, I wish my kids hair would lay flat like that, they all have calics
Post a Comment