For those of you that I don't see daily or that don't have a facebook account.....I have to apologize for the lack of an ultrasound update! The baby was being very stubborn that day and was in a bad position to get a good picture! The babies legs were together as tight as they could be! So, we have been invited back to get some better pictures of the heart, spine and hopefully to see what this baby is! We will be going back in on Oct. 14th! So, sorry for not updating you all with our disappointing news! Hope to be able to reveal what this baby is in a few weeks though!
SO keep those fingers crossed for a GIRL!
SO keep those fingers crossed for a GIRL!



1 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
I've been waiting and waiting, I'll still keep my fingers crossed though.
Post a Comment