Monday, September 7, 2009

OUR {Long} WEEKEND

Our long weekend was filled with eating (of course),
four wheeling, family, snakes and swings!
YES...I said snakes! We started out the weekend at the rock pit where we drove
Grandpa Kendall's four wheeler while Jed shot his gun. Then we headed up to the Ranch to hang out with
cousins and did more four wheeling and swinging! We topped off the weekend with more eating...more four wheeling and the snake! While on a hike with the grandkids, Grandpa Ron discovered a rattlesnake hole and as soon as the "BIG BOYS" (Jed & Rourke) found out...they were on a snake hunt...with all the kids in tow! They took a shovel and a gun. I wish I could've been there to video when they finally forced the snake out of the hole. Jed was there with a pistol in one hand and a shovel in the other...not quite sure how to make either of them function one handed! They eventually got it and then posed with it....I still can't believe Broc posed with the snake. Jed added the other prop for fun....my 6 year old did not really shoot a pistol.
It was a good Birthday weekend with lots of family and fun!

2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Morgan said...

Fist of all a rattle snake and a gun...HHMMM I think Jed can never give you crap for getting a drink with Brayden! IF you know what I mean!

Pam said...

This is what you guys do for fun?? It actually sounds like loads of fun, up until the snake part! Jed would have a great time living in AZ. Glad you had a great weekend!