Dressing them up is the best part. There are a lot more cute clothes for girls out there. We have gotten some hand-me-downs from a few different people and my Mom has gotten some cute outfits from Target and TJ Max I think. The newborn clothes still fit her the best right now and don't look really huge on her. She started sleeping all night around 4 1/2 weeks. She is just on formula so I don't know if that makes a difference in how well they sleep or not. Lainey looks so cute all dressed up.
2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
Love it! Adorable! There is just something about little girls clothes!
Dressing them up is the best part. There are a lot more cute clothes for girls out there. We have gotten some hand-me-downs from a few different people and my Mom has gotten some cute outfits from Target and TJ Max I think. The newborn clothes still fit her the best right now and don't look really huge on her. She started sleeping all night around 4 1/2 weeks. She is just on formula so I don't know if that makes a difference in how well they sleep or not. Lainey looks so cute all dressed up.
Post a Comment