Broc had another tournament on Saturday. Jed said it was the hardest he had ever seen Broc wrestle. He came home with Third Place and he was a little disappointed! He really wanted to impress his Grandpa Rick...and it is so much more fun to win!
He got knocked down quick in the first match and got locked up and stuck. The second match Broc pinned his opponent and won. The third match, the fighter came out in Broc, but he lost by points.
He got knocked down quick in the first match and got locked up and stuck. The second match Broc pinned his opponent and won. The third match, the fighter came out in Broc, but he lost by points. We are so proud at how far Broc has come this year. He is a completely different wrestler from last year! It's amazing the moves he has learned! We have a couple more weeks of tournaments, so I am sure he will have a chance to redeem himself!



2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
Way to go Broc! I am coming up Friday to watch him cuz you know how much I love to watch wrestling ( I feel too dang bad when those little kids are crying!)Good thing Broc is never the one crying. I am excited to see the difference from last year. He has a good coach ya know:)
GOOD JOB! You are following in your daddy's footsteps :)
Post a Comment