So, I took Lainey in to be weighed on Week 3, b/c Week 2 she wasn't back up to her birth weight. I have been feeding her 3 bottles a day every other feeding to see if we could get her to gain some weight. Well she surpassed Dr. Marsden's expectations...and he said "I didn't tell you to feed her crisco"...I love him! She was up to 7 lbs. 15.5 oz. So, she gained 10 oz. in 6 days...which is crazy good..I guess b/c he gave me a high five!
Here are a few more of the pics from Lainey's photo shoot...I call it a photo shoot like she is a rock star...Oh cause she is a rock star to us~
Love you Lainey...KEEP growing like I'm feeding you CRISCO!
{Well...maybe just grow normal...Dad's afraid you won't get a prom date if you keep it up! }



3 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
Good ol Dr. Marsden. These pictures are so dang cute! Morgan you rock! I can't wait to get back up there and hold little Lainey.
As long as her dad's not dressing her, she'll get a date! Actually I think by then green wranglers won't even be available, so she's safe! :) Ha Ha Jed sorry I couldn't resist!
She is so cute! I especially love the one at the top in the pink hat...SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment