Monday, September 29, 2008

The FLU BUG!


It's been kind of {{icky}} at our house the last few days...We got home from SLC on Friday (SYTYCD Rocked...pics coming soon) ...and that night Broc woke up sicker than a dog......he was sick most of Saturday... PHEW ....thought maybe we were in the clear on Brayden....NOPE.... Sunday morning I caught a handful and headed to the bathroom with a sick 2 year old! Oh...it's so darn sad to see my baby sick. So he made a mess in just about every room in my house yesterday and is now feeling better....I think! Needless to say I'm renting a carpet cleaner today and Lysoling the house!

{{Fun HUH!}}

2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Melinda said...

Yuck! Why the heck to you show up to church lady?! It was your perfect opt out! :D

Jared & Shannon said...

Oh poor little Brayden. My mom said he sounded so sad on the phone and he told her that he "pooped" also. Cute little bugger! I hope your lysol works really good so you don't get it!