I really want to!
Everyone around me has these cute short cuts and I just need a CHANGE!
{Whatdoyathink?}
Go for it!! I think you would look cute with short hair too. I have been wanting to chop my hair off too but I am chicken-don't know why cuz i know it grows back.
first, hb to you!!! glad you had a great day!!second, i think you could TOTALLY work that 'do--go for it!!i cut mine back in february and was totally freaked at first but have loved it.you would look fab
Go for it. If anyone can pull it off, it is you . . . especially now that you are SO skinny! Looking forward to a post all about your success with losing weight(hint, hint). ;)
Post a Comment
3 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
Go for it!! I think you would look cute with short hair too. I have been wanting to chop my hair off too but I am chicken-don't know why cuz i know it grows back.
first, hb to you!!! glad you had a great day!!
second, i think you could TOTALLY work that 'do--go for it!!
i cut mine back in february and was totally freaked at first but have loved it.
you would look fab
Go for it. If anyone can pull it off, it is you . . . especially now that you are SO skinny!
Looking forward to a post all about your success with losing weight(hint, hint). ;)
Post a Comment