
I saw this on Mindi's blog, who saw this on Tiburon's blog and we agree it was straight up GENIUS. So she straight up ripped it off and I straight up ripped it off from her! Here is what she wrote:
I hereby proclaim that September 22nd, 2008 shall be Blurker Amnesty Day. You are probably saying to yourself - "Self, what is Blurker Amnesty Day?" Well this is the day that all blurkers can (and hopefully will) comment and make their presence known without penalty. You may even be saying to yourself - "Self, what is a blurker?" To answer you again, oh inquisitive one - a blurker is a blog lurker. Someone who reads a blog but never posts any comments. So my unobtrusive friend - I am calling you out. In exchange for your comment, you have my solemn promise that I will not stalk you or request a comment from you in the future. Amnesty.
In case you are saying to yourself - "Self, how do I comment on a blog?" Well, I can answer that as well. Simply click on the area that says X # of "stalkers showing their love". You will see a comment box pop up. If you are signed into blogger then you can type your comment and click submit. If you don't have a google account then type your comment and make sure to include your name and perhaps your location (so I know who you are) and select anonymous. Then click submit. It is just that easy!
So, who are you, anonymous friend?
Take advantage of "Blurker Amnesty Day" and come on out--




4 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
I am a regular stalker that has internet now!! Yay I felt so alone!
I totally read your blog all the time. You are one of the few that always has new posts. I really should add you to my list, but I didn't want you to think I was a psycho.
Ok, so I have found a lot of you cute gals from Dixie on some of my friends blogs, and although I remember you, you may not remeber me, so I usually don't leave comments. Anyways I went to school with a lot of you bloomington gals in elementary and middle school. So there you have it, I have been blog stalking you:) I have gone private with my blog, but feel free to blog stalk too if you want:) My email is felsteadfamily@gmail.com Mandi (Campbell) By the way, your family is darling and you are one talented girl. Love your Blog!!
Post a Comment