
Since I turned
30 this year, my friend Morgan went {CRAZY} and got me tickets to SYTYCD. So, today is the day! Me and Morgan are headed to the {{SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE}} tour tonight at the E-center in SLC! I've got my ticket and we're leaving in a few hours! Hopefully we'll get pics with some of our Faves! Knowing Morgan, we'll be right up at the front of the line! She gets stuff done! I am SOOO excited!

I don't really know what to expect, but I am hoping we'll see our fave dances as well as new ones!
BTW--did anyone see {LACEY, from 2007 season SYTYCD}, on DANCING WITH THE STARS last night? I only saw her on the recap, b/c my DVR screwed up, but I loved it...See it
HERE, if you missed it too!
1 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
SERIOUSLY jealous much!! really.
i am bitter even as i sit here, typing, wishing i was up there. my friend that i wanted to go with left for hawaii instead today. beeyotch.
Post a Comment