Congrats to Jed! He just passed his 3rd year of Apprentice Lineman Tests! He spends all year studying and taking tests and then in September he goes up to UVSC (UVU, now) and has {{FOUR}} final tests. He spent 3 1/2 hours up on a power pole doing a project for just ONE of his final tests! It's amazing to see the things he can do! Good job, BABE!
{{One more year of school!!}}
This is a picture of him on a {regular day} hard at work! I don't really like to see that he does this on a daily basis! I try not to think about where he goes for work and what he actually does, but it is pretty awesome!
3 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
He is so BRAVE!!! Tell him congrats!
Ya I don't like that picture either! Congrats bro on finishing another year of school!
jed your my hero to bo this kind of stuff. to bad you are on the ground most of the time.
Post a Comment