Saturday, February 14, 2009

♥ Day




We decided we would celebrate ♥ Day the day before the actual love fest. We talked my wonderful Mom into watching of her grandkids so we could have a NO KIDS ALLOWED event! We ate a yummy dinner and drank out of fancy glasses! They went well with out card tables and paper plates! We had a lot fun! We are so lucky we have family that are also our good friend!

Today I suprised the boys with a ♥ ATTACK! I covered their doors with hearts that I had written little notes on and sent them on a ♥ HUNT to find their prize!

4 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Morgan said...

You know the photographer came out in me at about 1:00 that night when I was laying in bed. The thought popped into my head, that we didn't take your pic. Sorry, and I am so glad I forgot to wear make-up that night! Thanks for the fun time. Can we do that every weekend????

Pickett Fences said...

It looks like you guys had a fun heart day. Aren't grandmas great!

Kim said...

Oh how fun! You are always doing the cutest things.

Melinda said...

You always have such great ideas!!