
My Mom's birthday was on Wednesday of last week and instead of a big birthday party we went and played Bunko with our fun group! So, to make up for no party we decided Friday was our "girls day". We went down and started off the day with pedicures ( I♥pedicures), then we went straight for the food at Olive Garden, next we did a little shopping at a bunch of fun places we never get to go!
By then we were ready for some sugar....so we ran over to see my bro and PF and ordered up a "Never on Sundae" dessert. So good!
Then we decided to hit the 5:00 movie "New in Town". It was a feel good movie! Not sure what's happening with Rene Zelweger's face, but she was cute and I always love a little Harry Connick Jr.!
So, that ended our day and I didn't want it to end! Thanks for waiting til Friday so we could celebrate our booties off!



2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
Thanks for going when I am poor. I am like a daughter right??? Oh well, maybe next time, my feet are neglected!
way too fun!! I wish my mom was cool like that. So, where did you get that dessert???? I know, I'm terrible!!
Post a Comment