Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Do you know where your husband is?


I DO!

This is not my favorite thing to see, but I have to admit...it is pretty amazing what he does every day and that he comes home to me safe and sound each night!

p.s. thanks for the afternoon heart attack Jed....he's such a showoff!

(he sent me these pics on my phone)

5 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Jared & Shannon said...

Not cool! That makes my stomach do flip flops! Tell him to be careful!

Morgan said...

What a nerd, Is he having a Ego problem lately. That is Crazy, well at least you know the mans got #@**!

Melinda said...

Jeez!! Talk about an anxiety attack!!

Anonymous said...

I can tell andy was not there watching you or he would of had a fit. just dont get stuck up there because it will take me a little while to get there to save you. Looks good, wish i was helping you.

Bryce

LACY said...

pretty sweet.