Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lil' Wrestlers

This year Broc decided to grant Jed's wish and go try out wrestling. It's ages Preschool and up. They do all kinds of stretching and running laps. Then they split up into pairs and practice moves on each other. It's fun to watch them. We are hoping some of Jed's agressiveness shows up in him soon, b/c right now he's just there. They have their first tournament this Saturday and Broc is showing a little nervousness. He said "Mom, I just get nervous because everyone is watching me." He definitely gets that from me. I told him that they are all worried about themselves..so not to worry! We'll see how it goes...we are just happy that he is trying!

p.s. i would have more pics, but Kirby was making fun of me....meanie!

1 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Melinda said...

I thought I kept seeing a flash....now I know it was you! :)