Oh..no my kids just think it is.
While Jed was out shoveling the driveway of ?? inches of snow, the boys decided to try out the swing set, the sand box and then they wanted to ride their bikes....I thought it was crazy, but Jed said "let em try". It turned into more of skating event then riding bikes...they were sliding everywhere and getting stuck. Brayden tried out every bike, trike and scooter that we own. None of them worked, but they had fun trying!
p.s. yes that is my little boy in cute girlie boots....glad to have them!
While Jed was out shoveling the driveway of ?? inches of snow, the boys decided to try out the swing set, the sand box and then they wanted to ride their bikes....I thought it was crazy, but Jed said "let em try". It turned into more of skating event then riding bikes...they were sliding everywhere and getting stuck. Brayden tried out every bike, trike and scooter that we own. None of them worked, but they had fun trying!
p.s. yes that is my little boy in cute girlie boots....glad to have them!



2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
I love that your kids did that. You should have seen mine up north in their crocs and short sleeve's. Got love kids! Does Jana have time to do something? Steph B wants to do lunch on Friday do you want to come with us?
I think we are all craving some spring weather. Hope it comes soon! Cute boys, they will try anything.
Post a Comment