Oh I totally want to order some scents. And maybe a warmer. I might be coming up this weekend if so I'll call you and if not I'll call you anyway with what I want.
I have been on your blog 300 times today literally! I keep forgetting the link to your recipe blog which by the way I have gained about 60 lbs. from all your yummy treats. How do you stay so skinny and have so many yummy recipes.
5 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
Oh I totally want to order some scents. And maybe a warmer. I might be coming up this weekend if so I'll call you and if not I'll call you anyway with what I want.
I LOVE that scentsy warmer - way cute! Ypur blog background is really cute too :) And congrats on the new calling - that is a fun one! :)
Those are so cool looking! I loved catching up on your blog. Your boys crack me up! I hope that you and your family are doing well!
You are AWESOME!!!!!
I have been on your blog 300 times today literally! I keep forgetting the link to your recipe blog which by the way I have gained about 60 lbs. from all your yummy treats. How do you stay so skinny and have so many yummy recipes.
Post a Comment