Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My calling..

I just got put in as the YW 2nd counselor at church and I am loving it! I get to hang with the Beehives and they are a lot of fun! I thought i would post a couple of cute sites that I have found that have really cute ideas on them in case someone else is in need!
Modern Young Women : this site has cute things you can buy and download. Really cute theme banners and bookmarks!
A Bushel and a Peck : this blog has the cutest activity ideas and handouts!
Now, if any of you have great ideas to share with me...I would be eternally grateful! Happy searching!

5 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Robbie + Carly said...

Hey Karisty, have you seen sugardoodle.net yet? It is sweet for any calling!

Diana said...

Woohoo for you! I love Y.W.'s But keep getting stuck in PrImArY :) BTW missed you Saturday.

Unknown said...

Now we have the same calling! Welcome to the YW's program. It is a lot of fun! I just love the YW UMPH! books by Bright Impressions. So cute for handouts and object lessons if you ever have to teach. I don't know if they still sell them or not since I've had them for years. I have been in YW's for about 8 years all together so I have too many ideas to list, which sounds sad ;) Call me if you need anything. Congrats your gonna have a blast!

LACY said...

Oh thanks! I have the same calling. YW is so fun.

Pickett Fences said...

Hey I am the behive advisor of 17 Beehive so there is the counsler, and two advisors. It is a lot of fun but some of the drama and always talking kind of drives me nuts.