
We decided to take our Spring Break days off and use them to go up and see my Dad and then head up to Idaho to see the rest of our family! It has been over two years since we had seen them all. It's always so good to see them and visit! Jed went up to Island Park on Saturday with my cousin's hubby and my uncle to ride snow mobiles all day! He had a blast! The rest of the weekend was filled with good food and even better company! I am really slacking on the picture taking, b/c all I took pictures of was the first night when the boys talked Grandma Julie into a bath in their huge jetted tub. Brayden loved the bubbles, but freaked out when they turned on the jets! We had our first BBQ of the season and it was so yummy! Then they settled into their cozy little bed made especially for them....



1 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
What your in Idaho? I live in Poky now. Hope you have some fun.
Post a Comment