Monday, March 16, 2009

Thank goodness I have a "Personal Photographer"....

Morgan is always so good to take pics of everyone else's kids as well as her own! She sent me all these pics!



Tied for 2nd! YAY Broc!

Broc had the biggest cheering crowds!
Aunts, Uncles, Grandma's, Grandpa's and Cousins!

Proud Dad!

Happy Boys!

6 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Jared & Shannon said...

I am so glad that I got to come and watch Broc in action. I still don't like it especially when I see him getting choked, but he did awesome and he did have the best cheering crowd ever!

Melinda said...

I told him he had the biggest fan club there! That third match was a killer! He did awesome!!

Morgan said...

I like the fat kid int he background eating a cookie. Man I might have my work cut out for me with that one!

Robyn Palmer said...

Looks like Broc's becoming quite the wrestler! Good for him! Thanks for all you help tending Kate. I owe you big time :)

Trisha said...

He is so cute. Deven can't wait until the boys are old enough to start wrestling.

Brenda said...

I bet it's so much fun having boys. They look like such great atheletes. Of course, they do have "Palmer" in them