Monday, March 2, 2009

Wrestling: Week 2

We headed to Beaver EARLY...too early Saturday morning. Broc's second wrestling tournament. It has been so much fun to see him improve each time. He pinned his first opponent! YAY! It's so exciting to watch him. I never thought I'd be the Mom down on the mat yelling "pin him" or "get him"...I mean they are only 5 years old...it's kinda sad! But, the best part is that Broc is having fun and loves getting the medals!

We are so proud of you Broc!

3 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Jared & Shannon said...

Yah for Broc winning his first match! I wish I could have seen that one, I don't know if I can handle watching him wrestle or not!

Melinda said...

Yeah Broc did so good!! Hey does Jed know you were taking pictures of his butt?!!

Schimmy said...

I have two boys one 5 and one 3 that would love to wrestle. Who is the wrestling done through? I need to check it out. Thanks.