Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The 24th Festivities: IV (yes there's more)

Friday, my Mom decided to have a craft day for all the girly grand daughters. I needed some ideas for Mother Daughter Enrichment Night, so I jumped on board.....my Mom was tending Baby K8...and had a house full of family...so for that reason me and Michelle ended up doing all the crafts.....it was fun though. The older girls got flip flops to decorate cutesy! For the younger girls, we made them tutu's. They are really cute, but kind of a lot of work. I was planning on doing the tutu for Enrichment, but decided it was a lot of work and I'll let people bring their own stuff and I will instruct them.....I didn't want to be in charge of all that material....so we also made cute pony tail holder with all sorts of ribbon....they turned out sooo cute. They were addicting..I wanted to keep making them in every color~ K8 totally got in on the action as well! Good idea Grandma Lainie....you always try to do the funnest things for your Grandkids! AND they always love it!

0 Stalkers Showing Their Love: