Monday, July 14, 2008

Yeah...I gained, {BUT} it was worth it!


We ate so much good food and it would've been considered a crime of some sort if I would have passed on any of it! I decided to take the weekend off from my "dieting" and enjoy myself! I only gained {.4} pounds so that is pretty good considering I ate potato salad, macaroni salad, peach cobbler, dutch oven taters and chicken.....and much more in between!

The days at OTTER CREEK were full of activity....We spent a lot of time at the little fish pond just {chillaxin} and fishing. The kids really loved fishing! We played lots of games....like BUZZ WORD and the guys and Broc played the Wii...I even got in on a little tennis, bowling and baseball....golf was hard!
(above: nice that sara caught my sweet face--i was cleaning moss off a fishing pole for the 50th TIME!)
We had a bon fire and SMORES! YOU totally need to try these "Reeses Smores" --YUMMO!
It was always nice outside...it felt so good to hang out on this awesome deck with this awesome {VIEW}

We took rides on motorbikes and 4 wheelers....We had such a great time....
hopefully we can make it an annual thing!

4 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Morgan said...

Shut the front door, that looks like so much fun! That is the kind of camping I love! I love the pic of Jed standing aroung the fire. I tried to blow it up, but his stance is a little fairy-ish! Ha Ha kidding Jed! I am jealous!! I am agreeing that it was definitly worth the .4 gain too!

Jared & Shannon said...

I am so glad that everyone had fun! We really need to do it every year. I am already missing little Brayden's voice saying "Hi Shanny" he is so freakin cute! Congrats on only gaining .4! That is awesome cuz we had nothing but food up there and plenty of relaxing so I think you did way good. Must have been the power walk!

Emily said...

You so don't need to justify gaining .4. you're so funny.Looks like so much fun!!

Mindi said...

looks like an absolute blast--good for you guys.

i love going on a 4 wheeler or motorcycle. just something about the wind in your hair.