1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.All those people that really know me {speak up}...now is not the time for blurking.





6 Stalkers Showing Their Love:
oh, my little karasti--i too, felt bad when i realized you worked for my very mean husband at the hampton and had never met you really or remembered you. but then i checked out your action and realized that you had frickin KILLER taste in music and that you were beeeyoooutiful and that if someone like you could make enterprise look that good, you were a keeper ;)!!! (joke, people. but only about enterprise. GO WOLVES!)
i think you are witty and funny and a great mom and i'm glad we "met" again thru blogging!
Oh josh, way too many to write one, but as I'm thinking about Barbies for Rachel...I remember playing Barbies down in your basement. Having sleepovers, and driving by different boys houses. Crazy! Going to the tanning booths, going to your brother's baseballs games and putting those little poppers on the toilets. When someone sat down, they would pop and scare the person. :) Ok that was a little bit funny and not very nice. Oh well, makes for a good memory. And I think I must have some sort of brain power to always know when you post these kind of things.
I'll play along.
I remember high school. Specifically our senior year. We were in Psychology together (with Holly) and started hanging out as friends. I remember being in your little car (was it a Sprint?) when you were rearended. I remember doing a girls night where we stayed over at the Hampton Inn with Holly and Jana + others that I can't recall right now. Those are memories that I have of you.
Well, 6 years ago, I was transplanted to this little town called Enterpise. I am not saying that I love it now, but you are a main reason that I can tolerate it! So many funny things have happened, but a few are "cornfest", "yard sales", "Shop till you drop", and "all nighters!"
Okay! HELLO! One Huge BIRTHDAY party! Do you remember?????!!!!! Were we turning EIGHT?! I can't remember now. I remember your bday is Sept 5 and mines the 8th. That was fun.
Okay so i have been thinking about this and it is so hard to think of just one. The funniest one is when 2 boys showed up at your house with expectations, but little did they know we were already occupied. That one still makes me laugh to this day. Filming videos for you know who...Salt Lake trips..sleepovers...and when we finally got cars (ie blvd, fastfood, ditching school, boys)!!!
Post a Comment