Thursday, July 10, 2008

{EIGHT} years ago in March...

You might remember when this accident happened 8 years ago this March. This Southwest Airlines flight from Vegas overshot the runway at Burbank . The plane smashed past the airport fence, careened across the street and ended up with a collapsed landing gear, right next to a gas station.
But that's not the amazing part!!!

I remember driving my little purple "jelly bean" 11 years ago and it was like .99 cents a gallon....wow....I can only imagine what it will be like in another 5 years! Too bad we have to fill up our 30 gallon diesel pickup to go to Otter creek! Shoot-- we might as well be going to Disneyland! haha! This will be much more fun!



2 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

The Larson's said...

Oh my gosh I totally remember your purple jelly bean! That car was awesome! Can you believe how much the gas prices have changed??!! CRAZY!

Mindi said...

i remember pulling into the maverick at harmons and looking at the gas prices wich were 1.05----
i should have bought a silo and filled it up. twice.