Monday, July 28, 2008

The 24th Festivities: Part I

THE FUN RUN
Michelle (SIL) and I did the Enterprise Fun Run on Thursday morning. We got on a school bus at 6:30 am and were dropped off 3.2 miles up Cottonwood (windy hill/road coming into Enterprise). We started out walking, but we got in the groove and we jogged a little as well! We really did it for the T-shirt, so we weren't taking it too seriously! It was so much fun! We will definitely do it again next year!

4 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Trevor and Katie said...

You guys are crazy! I was doing good just getting my butt out of bed to watch my sister. It seemed like you guys did it pretty fast too. Good job!

Jared & Shannon said...

Holy crap, you did the fun run! I hope it was a really cool t-shirt. It looks like you guys had a really fun 24th, I wish we could have been there. My mom said that Broc chased a chicken at the rodeo, I hope you have some pictures!

Mindi said...

oh, the enterprise fun run--i have never been brave enough because i can't bear the thought of running down main street in front of russ's family and friends with my ginormous breastesssess jiggling around.

tmi? sorry bout that.

what i WANTED to say is that you look fabulous! go get 'em!

Morgan said...

I am so doing it next year, even if I am prego!