Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Play

Last week at Kindergarten, Broc got a ticket for the Christmas Play that is going on at the High school. We couldn't go Friday, so we told him we would take him on Monday....and he doesn't forget. So, my Mom and I took him up to the play last night and it didn't disappoint. Broc was so into it that we couldn't tell if he liked it or not, but he was just taking it all in! It was called "Stocking Stuffers" with 6 short scenes. They were really funny and we sang christmas carols between scenes, which may have been Broc's favorite part.

I am hoping to do fun Christmas things like this more often this year, b/c Broc is really at a good age to enjoy it! So, starting Friday the 12th I am doing the 12 days of Christmas and I plan to do an activity a day to get my kids thinking a little differently about Christmas!
{Thanks to Mindi for the inspiration!}

1 Stalkers Showing Their Love:

Lindsay said...

Hey! My kids open a little stocking every day to keep up the festivities. I have a rope with 24 small socks hanging from it -- each day they open and find a little treat or toy and a paper that has an activity for the day. Little things like: go light-looking, watch a Christmas movie, make a treat, hang lights in your bedroom, etc. The kids love it. And it's an easy way to keep the fam focused on the fun rather than the hustle.