Monday, December 22, 2008

programs and parties..

Friday was filled with Christmas activities......Broc's Kindergarten program was first and they played bells to fun Christmas Carols. They did such a good job. Then I stayed and helped with the class "Reindeer Party". It was such a cute party with everything "reindeer"! They wore reindeer antlers, made reindeer ornaments, reindeer necklaces, played reindeer games and had a reindeer snack (pb&j with a cherry nose)...all in under an hour! I was impressed!

{and check out Brayden...that is how he was through the whole program...wonder what was in his sippy cup?}

F.Y.I.

We went caroling on Saturday night for Broc's {12 days of Christmas} activity and it was SO much fun! We asked Shanny & Jared, Sara & Terron and Grandma Nette to join us! We went to Grandma Nell and Terron Grandma Truman. We kept it simple by only singing two songs at each place. Broc loved it and I think all of us big kids loved it too!

(pssssst....I saw Jed singing)

0 Stalkers Showing Their Love: